How to submit to a Wine Trophy?
1. User Account: sign up or log in
We recommend you to create your own user account, in which you can register your wines online.
In addition to the online registration, your account offers many other benefits:
- register, correct, or delete your wines whenever you want
- have a better overview of your wines for all our different contests
- print the “sample pass” easily
- check the results after the contests, before they are openly published
- download a preliminary version of the diplomas of your awarded wines
- order medals for your awarded wines, with a few clicks
- download an HD picture of your submitted wines
- download the laboratory analyses of your awarded wines (only BWT)
3. Payment options
During the online registration of the wine, you can choose bank transfer.
Our bank details:
DWM – Deutsche Wein Marketing GmbH
Bank: Berliner Volksbank
IBAN: DE 4710 0900 0010 2070 4000
Please specify your customer ID, the invoice number, or the company name as the description of the transfer.
4. Sending the samples
Right after online registration, you will receive an automatic email (to the email address you have provided) confirming those wines which have been correctly submitted. You can send the samples for the wine challenges to the corresponding address:
Berliner Wine Trophy
Please mind the following important details when sending the samples:
• Please make sure you have checked the deadline and the address
• Participants of the Berliner Wine Trophy must send 4 bottles* of each registered reference
• Participants of the Portugal Wine Trophy must send 4 bottles* of each registered reference
• Participants of the Asia Wine Trophy must send 6 bottles* of each registered reference
• The corresponding “sample pass” for each reference must be included in the package
• Please ensure that no customs duties are incurred (see instructions for international wine-tasting sample dispatch)
*bottles à 0.75 liters; in case of lower capacity bottles please send (at least) 3 liters in total.